The last two weeks have been stressful and very much to do, to make as much as possible done for the milestones. MS3 was last week, and I was supposed to be as done as possible for the presentation. The presentation went okey, with some feedback on what to improve to the presentation for MS4. They also wanted me to show my project in realtime and not with some videos, and that I should talk more about the process and what I had done to make everyting. And finally they wanted to see that it was possible to change the terrain and make differnet kind of planets att runtime. Which was not one of my goals with the project to have the possibility to change the planet at run time. Why they wanted that was to see that the planet was not made up in any modeling program as Maya or any similar. So with the way I had implemented everything, it could have take to much time to make it possible in runtime. So I made it possible before you start the program to change the parameters that change the terrain and make the appearance of the planet. Also added so so can change the color of the sky so it is not only blue with yellow/red/green sunsets, now it is up to you to make the sky as you want it!
So for MS4 presentation was everything up and running as it should, almost. When I was going up and start the presentation and present my program, of course the textures did not work, so everything was just blue and dark.. But on the computer which did not have the projector engaged too it, there it worked as it should. But I just show the teacher after the presentation, so he was satisfied. And I was so satisfied and pleased that the presentation was done and it had gone well.
So now is everything submitted and this project is now finished.
Want to thank you all how have been reading and hope this project have been fun and interesting to follow.
I end this last update with some result picture from my project.
The planet, how it looked on the presentation.
Changed the frequency from 5 to 1 give you this planet look.
Same frequency as the picture before but with higher amplitude, which gives you a planet with more snow.
The planet from behind.
A more realistic sunset.
Changing the wavelength from 0.750, 0.430, 0.400 to 0.410, 0.430, 0.600 will give you a sunset with a purple appearance in the sky.
Thank you, Once again! This have been a very fun project and I have learned a lot, but I am also glad that it is over.
With Best Regards