Here is 1 clip where I have tried to switch between a real floorball and a CGI floorball, im quite happy with the result and since this was just a test I did not bother to grade the CGI ball, it should have had a little more yellow and orange tones in it at some point.
This is the latest animation previz I have done for the project, it is going according to plan except that I had to go back and rig the characters cape. I will have to use the nCloth simulation later on on the cape just after the seithc between actor and 3d model.
This week on the digital double project, the 3D model of the actor was done to about 95 %, it needs a new displacement map and the coat needs to be retopologized.
the Previz was made in maya with a playblast, since we could not shoot a new clip this week because of the weather I hade to to it with the old footage, its still just so you get a idea of how I would like it to be done.