Yesterday Icon studio helped me record all the scenes and needed material.
I converted black magics .DNG files to .exr with linear workflow in mind.
Here is the tracked scene with matched lightning, it’s still a progress.
I started of with projecting the filmed sequence onto the photoscaned environment. This gave me some nice bounce light and for the main light source I used a simple area light in combination with a Hdri I found on the web. I really liked the focus shift that happens I think it will help intergrating the 3d object with the background. Some stuff still needs to be tweaked and the whole clip needs to be stabilized.