theMechanic_ProgressImage02Today I finished unwrapping the entire arm, what´s left now is to arrange all shells so that everything gets correct spacing and split the arm into about 5 Uv-tiles. Hopefully I´ll get to do some texturing tomorrow.

We also got in contact with Jonas Olofsson which agreed on helping us out with the sound. This frees up some time in our schedule and will allow us to focus entirely on the visuals. We had worked with him in a previous project here at Gscept and we´re thankful for the help.


Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *