The project plan in MS1 have been updated, corrected time plan and changed from using Unity engine to my old graphic assignment. These decisions were done during Milestone 2 but haven’t been updated until now.
This also means I have been developing in Linux instead of Windows. There haven’t been much trouble developing in Linux until last Friday. I have been using Netbeans IDE but during Friday I got problem with the IDE, showing errors when there have been no errors. During the weekend I changed from using Netbeans IDE to using only CMake, make and a text editor.
I created a bash script to simplify the process of building the source to running the application. The script uses bash ‘select’ for selecting action.
|Script: Main menu||Script: Action menu|