So, I just got some help from my pal Karl to test the game again. The tests were mostly to compare the new implementations of the interpolation/extrapolation and extrapolation with collision correction, but also to see if there were any apparent differences between TCP and UDP when using the respective techniques. Results can be seen in the form of sloppy notes here.
I’ve also made available a .ZIP archive of the game so that you may download and try it for yourself! Download it here.
As I might have mentioned earlier, I’ve moved my handling of the source onto github, and thusly also created the new page View the source in case you are interested in the code and underlying structure of how I’ve implemented it all.
EDIT: Just compiled a decent linux build (tested on 2 debian machines), and also updated the download .zip, so it should work for you linux-users too!