Ok, we are almost done with the first clip. We have also started to work on the rolling shutter clip. The footage has been corrected to a degree where its workable. Now, what we have done is the following:
– Corrected rolling shutter.- Graded/denoised/delensed the footage before sending it to MatchMover.
(we graded the material to get more contrast in in the footage so the tracking would go smoother.)
Here is whats going to happen next:
– Line up the cg material with the plate.
– Manually tweak camera animation.
– Take it back to nuke and re-distort the cg onto the original plate.
– Render out the new footage so you can look at the result.
One picture of where we are now.