Result is pretty close to the concept I did during the first week, only did some minor changes; like the “spikes” on the head and some adjustments to the head and teeth. Decided to do the scales similar to those on an alligator.
Yesterday we went filming at the museum in Nordanå. Part of the filming was done in 4k using a RED camera, providing me with great material to work with.
I also used a “GoPro Hero3 Silver” mounted on my RC car, this footage is in 1080p.
I will stabilize some of the parts a bit because of some shakiness and vibrations, just so it doesn’t become irritating.
The RC-POV footage as well as the car will be part of the story and final movie.
My car setup includes the camera and two flashlights.
Great thanks to everyone involved in filming!