End of modeling

Today I wrapped the modeling on the Ka-60 helicopter. Reusing wheels and rotor from the other helicopter saved me a lot of time and I’m pleased with the result. When the modeling was done I took the opportunity to make some lighting tests, if my panorama will work, what final gather settings work best and so on, stuff that I will dive deeper in when I’m actually gonna light my scene, but I got a couple of quite nice, blueish renders of the helicopters.

Image converted using ifftoany Image converted using ifftoanyI also did some research on how to best create the rivets and metal plates in the texture, research that will be continued tomorrow when I start UV mapping the Ka-60.

Be Sociable, Share!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.