Milestone 2 is added to the links.
I’m currently putting ZebNet to a more suitable demo project. During this process I found the project to run slow. I used Visual Studios profiling and found that I had a function that did a really good job hogging the CPU. This must be fixed at once. I have another solution in mind, we’ll see if that makes a difference or not. Much lately I have been working on how to make ZebNet as user friendly as possible. I don’t know when I will continue in my schedule yet, I want the foundation of ZebNet to work properly before I continue with anything else. The demo will be submitted when it’s working.