Almost a week of development has passed, what’s the status? Well, I’m almost done with the base structure and to summarize the current status:
Done so far:
- Demo: Simple 2D platformer with physics
- Basic Client that can send and receive
- Basic Server that can handle clients in parallel (ofc send and receive functionality)
- Lots of researching and reading documentation.
- Connect ZebNet and Demo project
- Connection management / Reliability
- Flow Control
Since I’m little busy with completing the first part of ZebNet right now I will return later with the post containing my design and decisions for ZebNet. I will also make the demo open for public when that happens.