This week I’ve started testing out passes I need in the final compositing and begun render them out. This are the passes I will use for the environment, It takes time to render them out, so I prepared the comp tree with one image.
I also started with the simulation process, trying to find the speed and size of the wave and this is how far I have come with it. It’s only the base fluid no splash, foam and mist are added. It’s 1.3milion particles for now, I will maybe increase it a little more and cut of the particles behind the bridge after the wave is hitting the bridge, because you will never see the particles/mesh in the back after it.