Track Test

3 Comments on Track Test

January 30, 2012 at 22:51Category:Uncategorized

The scene has been tracked as of last tuesday, thought it would be about time to show it in a tiny format – 640×360 if I’m nog mistaken.

They skeletal mesh I’ll be using to help deform our Huldra is done. Managed to make myself scripts to automate the creation of controls and also the “no-flip-knee” as seen in The Art of Rigging. Just had a bit of problem achieving the radius ulna twist.

Also, look at our huldra anatomy – as the skeleton is pretty final. Most parts were downloaded for free and tweaked to fit our female huldra. The lower “hind-legs” were modelled by Sandra.

Here is our documents.

No Comments on Here is our documents.

January 27, 2012 at 13:25Category:Uncategorized

Here is the documents for the first Milestone.

Project Proposal

Project Plan

Research Document

Modeling progress

1 Comment on Modeling progress

January 27, 2012 at 12:55Category:Uncategorized

A progress pic on the character, will start with the bark and twigs some time next week. The lower part of the legs looks kind of thin, but the bark will fix that problem.

Basemesh done

1 Comment on Basemesh done

January 22, 2012 at 22:05Category:Uncategorized

The sketch to (the left) was done earlier this week which I used to make the basemesh (to the right). So tomorrow I’ll start with the projecting the detail from the sketch and  continue from there.

character moodboard

14 Comments on character moodboard

January 20, 2012 at 16:19Category:Uncategorized

So here we have the moodboard for our character. So far I’ve only made a sloppy sketch in zbrush to establish the overall proportions, it will help a great deal when I’m making the base mesh. Hopefully it will be finished sometime tomorrow.
It will be a sort of mishmash of the faun and Scandinavian huldra.

Get ready, set, go!

No Comments on Get ready, set, go!

January 17, 2012 at 17:07Category:Uncategorized

This is project Huldra. A project by Sandra Isaksson and Andreas Rånman.

In this project we will focus on implementing a cg character into a filmed material.
The modeling and texturing will be done by Sandra while the muscle-rigg and animation will be done by Andreas. The postproduction in Nuke will be done by both of us.

The programs we will use is mainly maya, zbrush r2, photoshop, and nuke x.

There will be more interesting post later this week with some character sketches and progress on maybe some rotoscoping.