R n D and some concepting…

So far I’ve KIND OF established the concept for the male character… some tweaking will¬† probably be done here and there but I will begin working on the girl before I finish this one…

I’ve also¬† been testing out different rigs, and the pipeline of UDK. I’ve managed to import my own character to The engine using the maya plugin ActorX and learned how to name the skeleton correctly and getting the engine’s animations to work without any weird deformations…

Recently I’ve been having problems with maya’s new interactive skinning tool which keeps messing up the skinning when I re-open mayafile. It’s extremely annoying… I will attempt to solve this problem some how…

Here are a short video of my prototype character with some of UDK’s animations:
UDK animation tests

and that is all for now…

Be Sociable, Share!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply