Monthly Archives: February 2011
This past week I’ve completed the rehaul of all the models, they’ve been tweaked, imported and placed into a level in UDK. Texturing is well underway aswell. Since I remade just about all meshes I had to create new UV-sets … Continue reading
After milestone 2 I went back and revised all my models, making them more fit for UDK. I added details to the mesh instead of having to over-rely on textures. Many models like for example pillars were halved to provide … Continue reading
As of this milestone texture is underway, as well as the various maps. Looking back at things for this milestone a few things are clear: -The timeplan have held up reasonably well, with no real adjustments necessary. -I should have … Continue reading
All Maya meshes have been completed, as well as all the UV-mapping. Texturing is underway, as is the Mudbox sculpting for the pieces that needs that.