The second milestone is next week and I’ve got lots to do. I have come a bit on the UV mapping now and realized that this stage was more time consuming than expected. But on the other hand the textures are going to be done alot faster now that I’ve been collecting those of need. For starters I’ve found good cathedral textures i can use on floor tiles, walls and pillars even. I’ve also done a little bit of modeling this week since the cathedral needed more detail.
I have managed to do some tests and UDK seems to be running ncloth simulations pretty well. I’m only going to have two ncloth simulation so i don’t think it will be to tough for UDK to handle. Pictures will be coming up soon.