Progress

This week I’ve been modeling the environment and the vehicle. I have also researched high poly modelling for production, shading, tested post effects and looked up some UV-mapping techniques. I did some AO tests on the environment for lighting, and to get an indication of the render time. I may add some more details on the scene later on if it’s needed, as I start UV mapping and lighting. I also changed the Previz as it focused too much on close ups, when the goal is to view an environment.




Be Sociable, Share!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply