Cutting it close to deadline now. Still have alot of work to do, but hopefully I will have time to do all I set out to do. Remaining work includes more comp, veins and bruises, maybe some background or put in depth by using fog.
This is just a first comp test, I have not adjusted specularity, colours or final color-scheme yet, as well as the mask I will use to blend in the mesh to the footage.
The renders were imported to Nuke and I used copy nodes for all the diffuse passes to transfer the alpha from the matte passes, so that the merged image stays on top of the original footage without removing it.