First design

So we are officially underway. Last week we started thinking about the engine design, and we summarized our thoughts in a UML which you can view below.

We have also tested the performance of the canvas element by drawing 10 000 moving moose. We got a little bit stressed out at first, because the version of Firefox we were using (3.6) occasionally experienced sudden extreme drops in framerate. Luckily, the fault didn’t lie with us – when we tested with Chrome we got very stable framerates so that is the browser we will be using primarily while testing, for now.

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply