Your browser (Internet Explorer 6) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.

Behavior week

This week has been a bit of a hassle, in the beginning of the week I implemented the behavior structure that I decided on last week. Then when I was done it wasn’t as good I thought it would be, so I changed the design. When the new design was done and implemented, it too wasn’t good enough. So I sat down again to really think it through and come up with a new design that would be what I wanted.

But that went very slow, so I decided to try and fix a memory leak connected to the OpenCL code instead. With a little help from Johan Forsell the leak was fixed yesterday around lunch. So after that I started with the behavior design again, with a slight morale boost after the leak fix the design work went by smooth.

The implementation on the other hand turned out to be a bit harder than what i had anticipated, but now it is place and a feel really good about this design so hopefully my colleagues will feel the same.

//Johan Österberg

Be Sociable, Share!